TAKEAWAYS from this episode:
- Know that life requires either inspiration or desperation.
- Jenn is the only entrepreneur on earth who didn’t really know much about Tony Robbins until today.
- Virtual events outperform live events 2 to 1 if you can create the ‘live’ experience. Tony’s event had 33,000 in attendance.
- The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
- A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
- The past does not equal the future.
- Christine Dainard is a sunshine and her energy is infectious. This is also her key to success.
- There are beautiful vineyards in Norfolk County. With views of the lake. Who knew?? And Buzz Tour Co. will take you there…
HOMEWORK from this episode:
- Start each day or task at ‘Peak State’ – a state of readiness and positivity. When you are in your peak state, you feel energized, focused and ready to conquer the world. How to get peaked? ie. Dance in your kitchen or office for 30 seconds before getting started. Get your blood pumping and your mind activated. This is particularly useful if said task is one you don’t look forward to.
- Listen to yourself first. And your people second. If your people are naysayers, forgive them and move on to those who are cheering you on. Even if that only includes you.
- Check out the local Balance and Bliss Podcast hosted by Kim and Andrea. This is the second time their podcast has been recommended during an Entrepreneur Interview, so it’s now officially homework.
- Find your profit line and happy place in business at each Covid Phase, so that you can scale up or down as needed, no matter what restrictions are in place on any given week.
- Check out buzztourcompany.ca online to book a wine tour!
- If you need more sales now and want to run ads that have real return – ie. $1 in Ads = $2-$35+ Ad Dollars, email, FB msg or text (if you leave a VM, there’s a decent change it will never be heard) Jenn of Entourage Media at 519-591-7442. She loves to chat, text & Zoom all things marketing!