Exhibit at the 2nd Annual K-W #EntrepreneurLife Expo
- WHEN: January 19, 2020, 11am to 4pm
- WHERE: Inn of Waterloo
- EXHIBITOR FEE: Early bird is $395 before Jul 15 or $450 after. A $200 deposit books your space.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: An 8+ft exhibitor space, 6ft table, black linens, chairs, online marketing leading up to and following the event, electricity, no hidden fees, no hassles,real service, and sometimes, candied bacon kabobs. #truestory
- WHY: Because being in one big space with your target market as a captive audience, can only be a good thing. Because building up other entrepreneurs is the best way to build sales.
- This is the second #EntrepreneurLife Expo.
- The show is aggressively advertised on social media, marketed by email to a large pool of local entrepreneurs, through business networks and via radio ads in the weeks leading up to the event with the goal to have several hundred attendees.
- Exhibitors are marketed via online feature on EntrepreneurLife.ca in the months following the event
- BE A PART OF SOMETHING: The #EntrepreneurLife Expo is about bringing together entrepreneurs, business owners and the people who cater to them. It’s about connecting them in one big space to create new ideas, share insight, build empires, get re-inspired, think big, and shop for all things entrepreneur!
EXHIBITORS: Office products, marketing gurus, website designers, commercial/bio photographers, corporate real estate, share office studios, collaborative spaces, corporate event venues, catering for meetings & lunches, commercial interior designers, corporate real estate, share office studios, collaborative spaces, corporate event planners, retreat venues, luxury home and office design items, industry leaders, business coaches, health & beauty, finance and loan brokers, graphic designers, sign companies, software apps, retail items geared to business owners (ie. camera bags, lap tops), legal help, accounting help, business management, HR, franchise opportunities, corporate travel, R&R, and more.
The Entrepreneurs shown in the image above are the epitome of the creative, innovative entrepreneurs this event and site are for & about:
1st row, 1st image from left (photo: julienicolephotography.com): Laura Strawbridge, High End Commercial Interior Designer, Laura Strawbridge Design
1st row, 1st image from right: Matt Hortobagyi, Executive Producer, AstroDog Media
1st row, 2nd image from right: Julie, Commercial, Event & Lifestyle Photography, Julie Nicole Photography
2nd row, 1st image from left (photo: entouragemedia.ca): Brian Henderson, Owner and Director Operations, INDEX Express Freight
2nd row, 3rd image from right (photo: julienicolephotography.com): Brandy King, Owner and Lead Floral Designer, La Petite Fleur
2nd row, 2nd image from right: Nancy Totino, Property Investor at Pronto Properties Inc. & Marketing Guru at Tricycle Effect
2nd row, 1st image from right (photo: julienicolephotography.com): Heather Nagle, Lead Stationery Designer & Owner, Red Bicycle Paper Co.